Mackerel/Bangda Stuffed with Vindaloo Masala.

 

Ingredients:
To Mariante the fish
 4 Mackerel/Bangda
1 tbsp Vinegar
Salt to taste

for Vindaloo Masala:
8-10 Dry Kashmiri Chillies.
1 inch Ginger
10 Garlic Cloves
1 tbsp Cumin seeds
1/4 cup Vinegar
1 tsp sugar
Salt to taste.

Oil to Fry.

Method:
 Clean and Wash the Fish .Make Slit to stuff the masala and also some cuts so that the masala goes in well.
Rub 1 tsp Vinegar and some salt  inside and outside the fish and keep aside.
Grind all the Ingredients in Vinegar and Little water to make a fine paste.
In a pan heat 1 tsp oil and saute the vindaloo masala for 5 minutes  switch off the flame and let it cool .
Stuff the fish with the Vindaloo masala paste and apply it so that the fish is coated well.
Heat oil and Shallow fry the fish on both sides till its cooked completely.
Serve hot as a side dish or have it with Chapatti,bread or Hand breads.




NewerStories OlderStories Home

14 comments:

  1. super tempting...I just love this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bangda fry n vindaloo masala stuffing my fav...my mouth is watering

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks really tempting..never stuffed Mackerel..
    Saira

    ReplyDelete
  4. drooling here..Bangda is my favourite fish

    ReplyDelete
  5. i too am a big fan of stuffed Mackerel and Pomfret..i can binge on it...Yummy Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. Its really looks yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome. Its just perfect.. Thanks Gloria :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was looking out for this on the net and found your blog...im happy i will get to learn many east indian recipes..

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow looks soo good ...i love to hav this as a side dish

    ReplyDelete
  10. my fav...wow luks like im in a sea food restraunt

    ReplyDelete
  11. im a huge fan of fish..n bangda is my fav..super yummy tasty

    ReplyDelete
  12. i dont like fish so much but this dish is wow..i will try it out it looks superb

    ReplyDelete
  13. I blog frequеntly and I eriously аpprecіate yоur content.
    Your article has truly peaked my interest.
    I'm going to book mark your blog and keep сhecking for new infοrmation
    about onсe a week. I oρted in for your Feed too.

    My blog post :: Jerome Karam

    ReplyDelete