Eggless Coconut Cookies...Christmas Sweets /Koswad /Kuswar

Christmas is just  round the corner.I'm so excited .My favourite season of all. Its been a while since I posted any recipe the reason being I'm really busy making sweets I finally found sometime  today sitting wide awake at 2 am just  to post some Christmas sweets recipe which have been requested since long  by many of my friends and readers.

This cookies are soft melt in mouth and very delicious  .Its a very easy and simple recipe which I have been following since years and it has never failed me.

 Just few ingredients and these yummy cookies are ready .These are one of the many sweets which I make to distribute among my vegetarian friends.These cookies stay well for 15 days if stored well in an airtight container.

You could even shape it to anything you want .I had no time,since I was preparing many other sweets so kept it simple.




Ingredients:
175 gm maida/all purpose flour
125gm butter softened
6o gms powdered sugar
50gm  dessicated coconut powder
1tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder

 Method:

Sift flour & baking powder  and a pinch of salt only if using unsalted butter together and keep aside.

Beat butter and sugar till soft and creamy.

Mix in the  dessicated coconut powder and the vanilla extract.

Now add the sifted flour and knead to a soft dough.

Cover with a cloth and keep aside for 30 min.

Shape into cookies with your hands or roll and cut into desired shapes with cookie cutter and bake in a pre heated oven for 20 -25 min at 180 degree Celsius

Cool and store in an airtight container.

Or enjoy straight from the oven ..its yumm ..I love having them hot..                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       




NewerStories OlderStories Home

3 comments: