I had just decorated the cake roughly then just made some designs with melted chocolate though I was not happy the way It looked but the taste was amazingly yummy..Make this for your Valentine/Loved one and see the smile on their face
Then just waited for the cake to cool ,once cool sliced it into two.
I didn't use any soaking syrup as the cake was moist itself.
1 chocolate cake
150 gms chocolate compound
1 cup whipped cream
2 tbsp icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
10-15 fresh strawberries.
- Melt chocolate over double boiler /in a microwave.
- Fill some melted chocolate in disposable piping bag.
- Very quickly make some designs with the piping bag on the parchment paper.
- Cool for 10 min in the fridge.
- Using the electric mixer whip the cream with vanilla extract till stiff peaks .
- Slice the cake into two.
- Take a dollop of whipped cream and spread it evenly with the palette knife and spread some chopped fresh strawberries.
- Repeat the layers and crumb coat he cake and refrigerate for 30-45 min.
- You could decorate the cake the way u like.
- Decorate with the chocolate designs.
- Refrigerate the cake before cutting.
Haffa's & Monu's event :Wedding Anniversary Cakes & Sweets