I was craving for this badly so gave this a try .It was super yummy and made a great side dish. It pairs wonderfully with grilled chicken steak.
2-3 potatoes cut in wedges
1 tsp chili flakes
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp crushed pepper
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp mixed herbs
1/2 tsp lime juice
1.5 tsp oil+ for shallow frying
salt to taste.
- Wash the potatoes well and cut into wedges with the skin on.
- Mix all the spices ,lime juice,with the olive oil and rub it on the wedges till the potatoes are well coated with the marinade.
- Let it marinate well for about 10 -15min.
- Shallow fry till golden brown.
- Serve them hot with ketchup/cheesy dip/thousand island sauce.