1 cup fusilli
1/2 red capsicum
1/2 green capsicum
1/2 cup sweet corns boiled.
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp mixed herbs
1 tsp red chilli flakes
3 cloves of garlic minced
2 tbsp tomato kethcup
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp butter
1 tsp flour
1/2 cup cheese
1.5-2 tbsp olive oil.
- Boil the pasta in enough water with salt & tsp oil cook till Al Dente, drain completely & sprinkle oil , set aside.
- Heat butter & oil to this add minced garlic & saute.
- Add the chopped bell peppers & saute for 2-3 min.
- Now add flour & saute for 2 min.
- Mix in tomato sauce & toss ,while still mixing slowly add milk.
- Add the herbs & cheese & mix well .
- Mix in the cooked pasta & toss well.
- Sprinkle some herbs & grated cheese & serve hot.
sending this to first anniversary giveaway event by mykitchenodyssey
Sending this to Kids Lunch Box Recipes an event by indusladies.com