This is a very easy recipe which is thoroughly enjoyed by kids as well as adults.
2 -3 medium sweet potato approx 400 gms
150 gms mava
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp sugar/ as needed
1 tsp milk masala
1 tbsp saffron infused milk
2.5 tbsp ghee
6-7 cashews chopped
6-8 almonds chopped.
- Clean ,wash and boil the sweet potatoes ,peel & mash .
- In a non stick kadhai/vessel heat 1 tbsp pure ghee and fry the mava well .
- Add sugar and mix till the sugar dissolves in the mava.
- Add the sweet potatoes and the milk masala .
- Mix well and fry over medium flame till ghee separates.
- Add the saffron milk and the nuts and cook for about 2-3 min.
- Serve hot /warm..
The amount of sugar used depends on the sweetness of sweet potatoes ,so use accordingly.
I have used milk masala powder you could replace it with 1/2 tsp cardamom powder.