1 tsp lime juice
Crushed black pepper 1 tbsp
Mustard paste 1/2 tsp
Garlic minced 1/2 tsp
1.5 tsp oil
salt to taste.
1 tbsp heaped flour /maida
soy sauce 1 tsp
worcestershire sauce 1 .5 tsp
Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
Fresh cream 2 tbsp
milk 2 tbsp
- Flatten the boneless chicken breast with steak hammer.
- Marinate the chicken with salt,pepper,lime,mustard paste and keep aside for 3 hrs or minimum 30min..
- Heat the grill pan /non stick pan drizzle oil and place the chicken breast .
Cook from both sides till done.
- In a saucepan heat butter add the flour mix it then add the milk continue to whisk so that there are no lumps formed.
- Now add the worcester and soy sauce , crushed pepper,cream cook till the sauce thickens add water if the sauce is too thick.
- Blanch the veggies and toss it in 1 tsp butter and sprinkle little pepper,salt and keep aside.
- Pour the creamy pepper sauce over the grilled chicken steak and serve with tossed veggies,mashed potatoes and garlic bread.