It was really soft and delish ,tasted good by itself and tasted more delish when had with nutella...
3 cup flour
1/4 cup cream
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup lukewarm water
1.5 tsp yeast
1/3 cup +1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
2 tsp cocoa powder
- Dissolve the yeast in water with 1 tbsp sugar let it sit till its frothy.
- Mix salt ,flour sugar in a bowl.
- Add the yeast mixture to the flour with the cream ,milk and knead for 8-10 min.
- Mix in the butter and oil and knead to soft dough.
- Divide the dough into two portion into the smaller dough one add cocoa powder
- Knead till the cocoa is mixed well .
- Cover and let the dough rise to double its volume.
- Knock down the dough and shape it into balls.
- Flatten each ball and roll into circle.
- Place the chocolate circle over the plain dough alternatively.
- Roll it into cylinder then flatten it by using rolling pin.
- With the knife cut into three.
- Braid the dough. Put the dough in the lightly greased pan.
- Cover and let if rise for 30-45 min
- Brush with milk and bake for 30-35 min at 180 degree Celsius.
- Remove from the tin and cover with clean towel and allow to cool completely .