200 gms paneer
1/2 tsp kasuri methi
2 onions chopped
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tsp coriander -cumin powder
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder/haldi
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan ,saute chopped onions till they turn soft then cool and grind together with tomato and cashews to a fine paste.
- Heat oil in pan ,add the ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell goes off.
- Now add the ground paste and saute on low flame for 4-5 min.
- Add red chilli powder, cumin -coriander powder,haldi ,garam masala powder ,kasuri methi and salt
- Add about 1/2-3/4 cup water and let it come to a boil.
- When the gravy begins to thicken add the paneer pieces and mix well.
- Let it simmer for 3-4 min ,add more water if required.
- You could add fried cashews before serving.
- Serve hot with Naan/Roti/Chapati.