300 gms chicken boneless
2 cups rice
1 green chilli
5-6 garlic cloves minced
12-15 meatballs click here for recipe
1 tsp oyster sauce
1.5 tsp chilli sauce
1 .5 tsp soy sauce
1 tbsp pepper crushed
2 med capsicum
1 carrot finely chopped
7-8 french beans chopped fine
1 cup spring onions chopped fine.
- Cook rice till 3/4th done and let it cool completely.
- Boil the chicken with pepper and salt and shred to pieces.
- In a pan heat 1 tsp oil add green chillies pepper and egg scramble it and keep it aside.
- In the same pan heat 2 tbsp oil ,add chopped garlic and saute for 2-3 min
- Then add the french bean and carrot saute for sometime.
- Add pepper and salt ,then add the shredded chicken ,meat balls and the sauces.
- Mix in the cooked rice and give it a nice stir so that everything mixes up well.
- Lastly add the chopped spring onion .
- Toss it well ,add salt and pepper if required.
- Serve hot with Chicken Chilli.
chicken fried rice with burnt garlic
schezwan chicken fried rice
prawn fried rice
pineapple chicken fried rice