The gravy can be kept semi dry too..This dish uses very little oil so its a healthy and yummy dish too.
- 2 cup black chana boiled
- 1 cup curds
- 1.5 tsp besan
- 1/2 tsp jeera/cumin
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1.5 tsp coriander cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp hing/asafoetida
- 1 tsp
- 1.5 tsp oil
- curry leaves a sprig
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- salt to taste.
- Pressure cook the soaked chana with salt,red chilli .
- Whisk the curds well with water salt and besan.
- In a vessel but the whisked curds and the boiled chana
- Mix the masala powders and the sugar.
- Let this come to nice boil.
- In a small vessel heat oil and add the hing,curry leaves and the cumin ,mustard seeds.
- Once it splutters add this tadka to the chana mixture.
- Let it boil for a min.
- Garnish with coriander leaves .
- Enjoy hot with roti/.rice
Sending this to Remmy's First blog anniversary event