Wedding Cake ..Happy Valentine's day....

A very happy valentine's day to one and all...   I'm very happy as i write this post today as I'm sharing with you'll a lovely wedding cake i made for my dear cousin who got married last month..I tried making a wedding cake last year for new year but this was my was wedding order..And it was a huge hit My cousins ,friends and everyone who tasted it just loved it.This was the first time I made a traditional fruit cake and covered it marzipan and fondant.
Though I put in lot of efforts and took great care taking it to the venue It was worth every effort when the bride and the groom gave a thumps up and all appreciated the work that went in..What more did I want..Now I will be making 3 more wedding cakes this year and I'm very excited about it..


You can check this post for the fondant recipe and some stepwise pics
Hope you all have a fantastic day ahead..I will share some amazing  recipes which i made for my dear hubby on this valentine day....Do stay tuned ..


Sending this to Remmy's Event
First blog Anniversary and giveaway
NewerStories OlderStories Home

14 comments:

  1. amazing dear,hats off to ur work.Happy V Day to u too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding cake dear..... really love the double colored petals....Keep rocking :) n Happy valentines day.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's day! Love the decoration of the wedding cakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow awesome work dear and really amazed to see cute detailing there.keep rocking

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cake, very busy in social functions? what a cake,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thumbs up and I too appreciated the beautiful cake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cake looks amazing, dear... it really deserves all the appreciation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a beautiful cake!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely cake
    plz link this to my event
    http://remyasean.blogspot.in/2015/01/first-blog-anniversary-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gloria what a wonderful cake....you had promised to post the fruit cake that we give our guest along with the wine in the weddings....the dark brown color one..please please post that recipe....that cake really tastes so soft and yummy...waiting for that recipe....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... Will try to post it soon

      Delete
  11. looks super delicious dear..loved the fondant art work too,the couple might have had a great time!

    ReplyDelete