Though the list of ingredients is too big but believe me its really mouthwatering.
For the chicken marination
1 tsp lime juice
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
handfull of Coriander leaves
2-3 Green chillies
1 inch ginger
5-6 garlic cloves
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1 cup green peas
2 slice breads
1 tsp garam masala
3-4 green chillies
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
lime juice as needed
chopped coriander and mint leaves to garnish
- Clean the chicken pieces,wash well and pat dry.
- Grind the chillies with ginger garlic and coriander leaves.
- Apply salt ,lime and turmeric powder to the chicken and leave for 15 min.
- Now boil the chicken with the ground paste,garam masala ,pepper powder and water till well cooked.
- Towards the end when the water nearly evaporates add 1 1/2 tsp oil.
- Let the water evaporate completely .then lower the flame and saute for 3-4 mins.
- Shred the chicken into pieces.
For the veg masala
- Boil the green peas ,potato and sweet potato.
- Then cut the potato and sweet potato into cubes.
- Cut the bread into cubes and Fry the bread till crispy and golden brown.
- In a pan heat oil add chopped ginger garlic and finely chopped onions and saute on med flame till raw smell goes off and onions turn soft, then add the chopped green chillies.
- Add the vegetables and saute well.
- Then add the garam masala powder and lime juice.
- Check for salt,add if needed, add the fried nuts.
- Lastly add the shredded chicken pieces and saute for 5 to 7 mins.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and mint leaves.
- Serve with chapatis/Breads/Pav/Dry Fruit Pulao