One of my most favourite ice cream I somehow forgot to post this when strawberries were in season.The recipe is simple and easy to remember.You don't need to have an ice cream maker for making this..This ice cream taste exactly the same as we get in Naturals..Free of preservatives or any added colour make this in comforts of your home..No egg needed..Just few ingredients which is available in your pantry ..This eggless strawberry naturals' style icecream is very very easy and taste just as we get in natural's..I'm sure this will be your family favourite..
- 1 cup milk cream/fresh cream/malai
- 1 cup milk powder
- 1 cup strawberry crush
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups full fat cream milk (boiled and cooled )
- Hull the strawberries and blend it using hand blender
- In a large bowl mix the strawberry puree,milk ,milk powder and sugar together with a blender
- Add Fresh cream/malai and blend till all has mixed well.
- Pour it in the container or vessel in which you want to freeze it
- Use a lid or cling foil to cover the vessel so that no ice crystals go in
- Allow it to set in the freezer for 2-3 hrs.
- Remove it out and blend it till smooth.
- Again cover with foil or lid and freeze for 2 hrs or till set.
- Scoop out your homemade ice cream and enjoy..
I have used malai or cream fro the milk ,you can also use double cream or amul fresh cream.
I usually leave few small chunks of strawberry in the ice cream as i love to bite it but you can blend it to a smooth puree..
If your strawberries are sweet enough reduce the amount of sugar to 3/4 cup.
You can use any cup or bowl for measuring the ingredients just use the same cup for measuring all.