Now this pizza was filled with lots and lots of cheese ,ya I used mozzarella,cheddar, cream cheese and Parmesan the pizza tasted great even though it was made with just vegetables...
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella
3-4 tbsp Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp cream cheese spread
1 onion sliced
8-9 baby corns boiled n cut
8-10 mushrooms boiled n sliced
- Apply a generous amount of pizza sauce on the pizza base
- Spread the cream cheese all over with a knife/spoon
- Sprinkle oregano ,chilli flakes
- Now add a generous amount of cheddar,Parmesan and mozzarella cheese
- Place onion, capsicum ,mushrooms and baby corn
- Top it with some more oregano and Parmesan cheese
- Drizzle some olive oil .
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese melts and turns bubbly and light brown.