Being a chocoholic I always stock chocolates in my fridge because there is always an urge to have something sweet after every meal But I have been a fan of white chocolate ,found it oversweet always..I was having half a slab of white chocolate compound left after making fudge for Christmas and so thought of finishing it by making these Easy to make White chocolate truffles with coconut.
These little balls of White Chocolate truffles are so easy to make all you need is just 3 ingredients and you get delicious white chocolate truffle made in minutes..Perfect to gift anyone you can use colorful paper cups and pack them in lovely boxes available easily.These can be a great idea for your kids party as well. You can add a tiny drop of colour to the desiccated coconut when you roll them ..it will look very pretty..
200 gms White Chocolate
60 ml Fresh Cream
100 gms desiccated coconut
few drops of vanilla
1 tbsp butter
- Chop the chocolate in a bowl and keep aside
- In a saucepan add cream and heat over low flame ,don't let it boil once you see tiny bubbles at the side of the saucepan witch the flame off.
- Pour the cream over the chopped chocolate and add 1 tbsp butter ,let it stand for 2 minutes.
- Add in vanilla.
- Mix with a spatula till all is smooth and silky.
- Allow it to cool at room temperature.
- Mix the desiccated coconut and keep it in the fridge for about 2-3 hours.
- Remove and shape it into balls .
- Roll it on desiccated coconut and place it on paper cups
- Let it refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.