I have used my no fail basic pizza dough recipe for this only thing i changed was i didnt add milk instead added more water and 1 tbsp milk powder to the dough..I made pizza with half of the dough and the remaining half i used to make these pizza cups.
for the dough
2 cups flour/maida/all purpose flour
3/4 cup water
1 tsp yeast
1 tbsp milk powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
for no cook pizza sauce
1 cup tomato ketchup
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp mixed herbs.
1/2 tsp garlic powder/minced garlic
1 tsp chilli flakes..
Mix it all together and no cook pizza sauce is ready.
Filling and topping
1/2 cup chicken tandoori chunks refer this recipe
1/2 capsicum sliced
1/2 onion sliced
8-10 olives chopped/sliced
Parmesan and mozzarella cheese as needed
1/2 tsp oregano
- Shape the pizza dough in small balls and roll into small circles.
- Grease the muffin tray with oil.
- Place the rolled circle in each muffin hole to form a cup
- Put some no cook pizza sauce then the chicken chunks/paneer tikka
- Add capsicum ,onion and olives
- Lastly add cheese
- sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes
- Drizzle some olive oil.
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degree Centigrade for 10 minutes and bake for 18-22 minutes.
Enjoy these yummy pizza cups warm ...
See for yourself how soft and yummy it is..
you can check the basic pizza basic pizza dough recipe here i have also mentioned the dough ingredients above..just knead to a soft smooth dough and let it proof to double then divide into small balls and proceed..you can check the basic dough recipe for kneading proofing etc...
some more pizzas from my blog
Chicken sausage and herb chicken pizza
Chicken tikka pizza
wholewheat chicken fajita pizza
veg mushroom baby corn pizza
chicken salami and spicy chicken tray pizza