1 cup whipped cream *
200 ml fresh cream
100 -150 gm condensed milk
2 -3 tbsp strawberry crush/8-10 strawberries pureed
- Place the beaters,and the bowl in which you will whip the cream in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- In a bowl beat whipped cream to soft yet stiff peaks
- Add condensed milk ,fresh cream and strawberry crush and beat again
- Pour it in a air tight container
- Take 1 tsp crush and spread it with the fork to give a swirl look.
- Freeze for 6-7 hours.
i have used strawberry crush for this recipe,the crush is sweet enough so adjust the condensed milk accordingly.
If using double cream skip fresh cream ,i have used since I used non dairy whipped cream(tropolite)You can use Amul whipped cream as well.
For swirls/ripple you can also use strawberry jam...just take 1 tbsp jam and mix it well with spoon so that it turns to a smooth paste then just add it and make swirls with knife/fork/toothpick..
I have used the crush to make swirls.