So here's a very easy recipe for delicious Mince Cutlets/Kheema Cutlets which you can enjoy as your evening snack.
250 gms mince/kheema (beef ,mutton/chicken)
2 medium sized potatoes boiled
2 onions chopped
1 tomato chopped
5-6 green chilies chopped fine
1 inch ginger chopped
5-6 garlic cloves minced
1 tsp garam masala powder
1tsp pepper powder
1 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
2 tbsp mint leaves chopped
bread crumbs to coat
oil to shallow fry
- In a pan heat oil,add ginger garlic and onion fry for 5-6 minutes till the onions turn soft .
- Then add chopped tomato and chillies and fry till it turns soft.
- Add mince and saute for few minutes
- Add garam masala,pepper powder, salt and mix well.
- Add coriander and mint leaves and lastly add lime juice.
- Switch the gas off and take the mince mixture in a plate.
- Let it cool a bit then add boiled mashed potatoes and and mix well
- Divide into small balls and shape it oval like a cutlet.
- Dip the cultets in beaten egg and coat well with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan.
- Shallow fry till golden brown.
- Serve hot with any ketchup as a starter or side dish
You can use mutton chicken or beef mince I have used beef mince .
adding tomato is optional,if you want skip it and increase lime juice.