You can add any veggies i love adding sweet corn and carrot..you may add broccoli or any more veg .You can adjust the spice level if making for kids.
250 gms chicken breast
1 cup milk
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp oil
1 1/2 tbsp flour/maida
1/2 cup water/stock
1 tsp pepper powder
1 carrot chopped fine
1/2 cup sweet corns boiled
1 capsicum cut in dices
1 onion chopped
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp chilli flakes
1/2 tsp mixed herbs.
4-5 garlic minced
- Boil Chicken with salt and 1/2 tsp pepper powder you can add 1 tsp ginger garlic and 2 greeen chillies as well.
- Boil and shred to pieces.
- Heat a non stick pan add butter and oil ,then add onions and minced garlic and saute on low flame.
- Saute till raw smell goes off .
- Add carrot and capsicum and saute .
- Add flour saute for a minute ,
- Then add chicken pieces and boiled sweetcorn
- Add milk and stock/water and mix well
- Mix in pepper powder ,chilli flakes and herbs.
- Let it cook over medium flame,add more milk/stock if the mixture looks very thick.
- Let it cool,use it as a filling for sandwiches/buns/pattices etc..