Bread Cone with cheesy garlic chicken filling ..These cute and yummy bread cones were loved by all my friends and cousins ..I had made them last year for a party at my place along with some salami pinwheels..These were well received by all.those who tasted..The bread was soft and fluffy with lip smacking garlic chicken filling.
You can fill any thing you wish too check my blog for Capsicum and chicken filling and chicken filling and for creamy chicken filling .These also taste good with any salad or veg filling.
I have baked these cone using the cream horns mould/molds but don't worry you can make them easily with DIY cones you can refer to this post .Long before I brought these cones I too made the comes with foil and Card paper you can check the web for idea on making cones at home.
For the filling
200 gms chicken breast
2 tsp garlic minced
1 tsp pepper powder
2 green chilies chopped
1 tsp oregano
1tsp chilli flakes
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 1/2 tsp Oil
1 tsp maida
1 tsp butter
1/2 cup milk
- Boil the chicken with salt pepper and chopped green chillies
- Shred to pieces and keep aside.
- In a pan take oil and butter add garlic and saute for few minutes .
- Then add flour/ maida saute for a minute then add milk and keep stirring to avoid any lumps.
- You will see that it begins to thicken .
- Add tomato ketchup,mixed herbs and chilli flakes .
- Add the shredded chicken and cheese .
- Mix till well combined.
- Make small balls with the dough then roll each dough and cut it into strips .
- Grease the moulds with oil.
- Roll each cone with the dough strip to form cones.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds ,you can even brush egg wash or milk then sprinkle the sesame.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15to 18 minutes or until baked .
- Allow it to cool before un moulding it .
- Fill the prepared chicken filling and serve ..