Atta Ladoo is my family's favourite Ladoo excluding me j love besan ladoos .These are often made at home .they stay well for many days with ingredients easily available in your pantry do try them this Diwali .
The flour used here is whole wheat flour which is a little coarse in texture,its available easily in every grocery store if not use the whole wheat flour you use for chapatis.
1/2 kg atta (coarse)
1/4 kg powdered sugar
1/4 kg ghee
Elaichi /cardamom powder
Cashews almonds coarsely chopped
- Heat a kadhai or a nonstick pan add ghee and let it melt .
- Add flour and stir constantly till its light brown and emits a good aroma .
- Remove It in a plate .
- Add to this powdered sugar while its still warm also mix in cardamom powder and chopped cashews,raisins and almonds.
- Take a little amount of this mixture in your hands and roll it round to shape into ladoos.
- Once you have finished all ladoos store the ladoos in an airtight container.
- These stay well for 2-3 weeks.