250 gms white chocolate/choco chips
200 ml condensed milk
1/2 cup chopped cranberries
1/4 cup pistachios chopped
1/4 tsp strawberry essence
- Chop white chocolate and keep aside.
- Combine the chocolate and condensed milk in a bowl/saucepan
- Melt Chocolate and condensed milk over a double boiler .
- Mix till the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the cranberries and pistachios
- Mix well with a spatula ,add the essence .
- Pour it in a greased thali/6 inch cake tin.
- I use Aluminium foil cases ,just pour the mixture and smoothen with the spatula .
- Let it set for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator
- Once set, cut and enjoy
use good quality white chocolate/white choco chips.
you can double this recipe
you can also melt chocolate and condensed milk together on a very low flame ,i always prefer melting it over a double boiler.
do not overmix ,as the chocolates melts quickly add the cranberries and pistachios and mix it well .
you can add vanilla extract/essence if you do not find strawberry essence.