1 tbsp instant coffee/ nescafe
1 tsp cocoa powder (optional)
3 to 4 tbsp sugar/as required
2 tbsp warm water
2 cup milk
1 scoop vanilla or chocolate ice cream
Chocolate syrup to drizzle
Whipped cream for swirls
1 tsp Choco chips
- In hot water add sugar and coffee and cocoa powder .
- Once it has cooled add milk, ice cream if using and blend it till frothy
- You can also add ice cubes and blend all together .
- Drizzle some chocolate syrup in the glass then gently pour the coffee from a height
- Garnish with whipped cream and drizzle some chocolate sauce and add some chocolates chips.
- Serve chilled .
You can make Coffee ahead and pour it in the icecubes tray and freeze it
Add some coffee cubes to your cold coffee for richer taste