kesar pista shrikhand before and here is another delicious shrikhand..which taste good with hot puris or on its own .I have used fresh pulp from Alphonso mangoes ,you can use any variety of mango pulp or even canned pulp if its not in season
500 gms curds
3-4 tbsp powdered sugar
1/2 cup mango pulp
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
1 -2 tbsp milk
nuts for garnishing
- Hung curd in muslin cloth for 5-6 hours.
- In a bowl ,take hung curds,cardamom powder mango pulp and sugar
- Mix it all together with a whisk or a hand blender till smooth
- Add milk if required and blend it
- Keep it in the fridge and serve chilled
- You can serve it with poori bhaji or as a dessert
I have used powdered sugar you may use granulated too..You may increase/decrease the sugar amount as per your taste.
You can add saffron infused in milk if you wish.