150- 200 gms chicken
handfull of egg noodle
4-5 french beans
1/2 cup sweet corn
1 small onion
1/2 tsp black pepper crushed/ as needed
1 inch cinnamon stick
3 garlic cloves crushed
1 inch ginger crushed
1/2 tsp oregano
1-2 bay leaves
4-5 cups water
- Mix chicken with little salt and keep aside for 10 minutes .
- Roughly chop onion ,tomato and the vegetables.
- In a saucepan add chicken and all the other ingredients ..
- let it boil over medium flame and it boil for 15-20 mins.
- You can also use chicken or veg stock if you already have I didn't have so i used chicken piece with bone to get the maximum flavours in the soup.
- Sprinkle a dash of pepper before you serve .
I have not added any thickening agents like cornflour or so...i you wish you can add a tbsp of cornflour mixed in cold water and add it once hte chicken and noodles have been boiled.
You can add as many vegetables as you like ,if adding green peas make sure you boil it before adding it.