The base i used here is a whole wheat base and believe me it was super soft and yummy..I love using a lot of toppings and i always use whatever is in the fridge ..I had some Spicy Chicken Salami and some spicy marinated chicken chunks so just added them with mushrooms and olives ..To make this vegetarian you can paneer tikka and other veg toppings..
spicy chicken salami cut in small cubes
1 capsicum cut thinly
1 onion sliced finely
7-8 olives chopped
9-10 mushrooms boiled and chopped
spicy fried chicken chunks
olive oil to drizzle
Parmesan and mozzarella cheese
- Make the dough and place it on a baking tray,Bake it for 10 mins,let it cool
- Now Spread the Pizza Sauce and add grated Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese
- Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes
- Now add a generous topping,I added chicken salami , spicy chicken chunks,onion mushrooms ,olive and capsicum
- Drizzle olive oil
- Add some more cheese from top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Enjoy your yummy homemade pizza.