All you need is
- 5-6 tomatoes
- 8-9 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp red chilli powder/chilli flakes
- 1.5 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup.
- 1/2 tsp olive oil optional
- In a pan of boiling water add the tomatoes cover with lid
- put the tomatoes in cold water .
- Remove the skin and blend it.
- In the vessel pour the blended tomato, and add the ketchup and red chilli powder
- Cook over medium flame .
- Add the herbs and salt and sugar .
- Add about 1/2 cup water and cook for 5-7 min till the sauce thickens.
- Use it for pizza/pasta ..you can store the remaining in the fridge .