chicken and capscicum filling and my homemade homemade pizza sauce .You'll love this cheesy yummy calzone and your kids will be asking for more.
for the bread
2 cups flour
1 tbsp milkpowder
1 tbsp sugar
3/4 cup water
1.5 tsp yeast
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp oil.
for the filling recipe click here
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1.5 tsp oregano
1 cup grated cheese
melted butter for brushing
- Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water along with 1 tbsp sugar let it sit for a while till its frothy.
- Mix the flour,salt,milk powder together in a bowl ,to this add the yeast .
- Start kneading to a soft dough adding milk,melted butter.
- Once it turns to a soft sticky mass slowly add in the oil .
- Knead well for 8-10 min till you get a smooth soft dough.
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap and set aside for 1 hr or till it doubles the size.
- Once it has doubled punch down and knead for 4-5 min.
- Divide into balls .
- Roll it flat like a chapatti.
- Place the pizza sauce and filling in the centre
- top it with cheese
- sprinkle little oregano
- fold it and the ends seal .
- brush the top with melted butter and sprinkle oregano
- bake at 180 degree Celsius for 20-35 min