1 cup flour
1/2 cup butter softened
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup orange juice
1.5 tsp orange zest
1.5 tsp baking powder
- Prepare the baking tin by greasing it and lining it with parchment .
- Pre heat the oven for 10 min at 180 degree .
- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Beat sugar and sugar till fluffy
- To this add egg one at at time and beat till its mixed
- Add the orange zest
- Add flour and beat on low speed till the mixture is incorporated
- Add the orange juice and mix well.
- Pour in prepared tin and bake for 35-40 min at 180 degree Celsius or till tooth pick inserted come out clean.
- Allow it to cool completely before slicing
**To make it eggless use 1/2 cup yogurt/dahi/curd mix 1/2 tsp baking soda keep aside for 5 minutes then add in place of eggs