These palak kofta/meatballs are so yumm that they disappear quickly..They make a lovely snack and can be also seved as a starter in parties.
These palak koftas/spinach meatballs are crisp from out and soft melt in mouth inside
250 gms mince
1 onion grated
5-6 garlic cloves
1 inch ginger
1/2 cup blanched spinach
1/2 cup coriander leaves
1-2tbsp pudina/mint leaves
3 -4 green chillies
1 tsp garam msala powder
1 tsp gram flour
1 boiled potato
oil to shallow fry
- Boil the potato,grate or mash it and keep aside.
- Blanch a small bunch of palak /spinach and puree it
- In a grinder /mixer add ,onion green chilli,ginger ,,mint garlic coriander leaves , black pepper , and grind
- Then add mince ,garam masala powder and salt
- And grind till all is combined
- Now add palak puree,egg ,boiled potato ,besan and 1 tsp lime juice/as needed and mix well.
- Keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Heat oil in a pan to shallow fry
- Once oil is hot add kofta and shallow fry till golden brown
- You can even use Appe pan to fry
- Serve hot as a starter with ketchup or any dip.