250 gms chicken breast
2 med sized potatoes boiled
2 green chillies
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp lime juice
2-3 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
3 -4 tbsp cheese grated
Oil to deep fry
1 egg beaten
Breadcrumbs to coat
- Boil Chicken breast with salt ,1 tsp ginger garlic paste and 2 crushed green chillies.
- Shred to pieces ..
- In a bowl take boiled potato , shredded Chicken, coriander leaves,grated cheese mix well
- Add garam masala powder and pepper powder.
- Mix well till all well combined.
- Shape into cutlets
- Dip in egg and roll on breadcrumbs.
- Shallow fry on both sides till golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup,chutney or any dip
Use any cheese you prefer I have used processed cheese.
If you don't prefer dipping cutlets in egg before coating it in breadcrumbs dip it in maida or cornflour mixed with water and later coat it breadcrumbs.
Use salt sparingly since we adding cheese which has lot of salt,check when you mix all ingredients add salt only if needed.