3/4 cup tutti frutti
10-12 cashews chopped
1 tbsp raisins
1 cup flour
1/2 cup butter
1/2-3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp strawberry essence/vanilla extract
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degree celsius for 10 min
- Sift the flour baking powder and baking soda together and keep aside.
- Dust the tutti frutti and nuts with little flour and keep aside .
- Grease the cake tin and line it with parchment.
- In a bowl whisk the butter and sugar till creamy.
- Add in eggs and beat well.
- Add in the essence and mix well.
- Mix in milk and whisk.
- Now fold in the sifted flour and mix well.
- Then add the tutti frutti and chopped dry fruits and mix.
- Pour the batter in prepared cake tin and bake at 180 degree Celsius for 45-50 min or till tooth pick inserted comes clean.
- Let it cool completely before cutting.
linking this to Haffa's & Monu's event :Wedding Anniversary Cakes & Sweets