Tutti Frutti Cake

A rich soft tutti frutti cake which you will love  eating.Its soft and delish .I have added dry fruits which makes it more rich.You can add more dry fruits if you like.

Ingredients:
3/4 cup tutti frutti
10-12 cashews chopped
1 tbsp raisins
1 cup flour
1/2 cup butter
1/2-3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup milk
2 eggs
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp strawberry essence/vanilla extract
Method:
  • Pre heat the oven at 180 degree celsius for 10 min
  • Sift the flour baking powder and baking soda together and keep aside.
  • Dust the tutti frutti and nuts with little flour and keep aside .
  • Grease the cake tin and line it with parchment.
  • In a bowl whisk the butter and sugar till creamy.
  • Add in eggs and beat well.
  • Add in the essence and mix well.
  • Mix in milk and whisk.
  • Now fold in the sifted flour and mix well.
  • Then add the tutti frutti and chopped dry fruits and mix.
  • Pour the batter in prepared cake tin and bake at 180 degree Celsius for 45-50 min or till tooth pick inserted comes clean.
  • Let it cool completely before cutting.
Sending this to First anniversary giveaway event by Full scoops







     

linking this to Haffa's & Monu's event :Wedding Anniversary Cakes & Sweets
Event announcement| Events| Wedding Anniversary cakes| wedding anniversary recipes,
NewerStories OlderStories Home

27 comments:

  1. pass me the slice it is looking just perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks perfect...delicious fruity cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious cake, looks so yummy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done, Gloria! This cake looks both fun and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy diwali:) this look super super nice and inviting:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So inviting and love its beautifully shiny color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious tutti frutti cake .. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is my favorite cake for christmas. looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy yummy tutti fruitti cake...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. As soon as I saw the tile to this post, Gloria, I started singing the tutti frutti song to myself, lol...It sure looks festive enough for singing and I bet it taste yummy too!!!

    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks seriously addictive.. I can finish that whole cake by myself

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tuttti frutti cake looks delicious Gloria Here it is really expensive I get only another version of it. I will try this for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yummy loaf,feel like grabbing off the screen :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome cake................looks so colourful & soft.
    www.tastentips.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a good-looking cake! Can't wait to bake one now.:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful and festive cake Gloria...I am loving it!
    Have a wonderful week ahead my dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! tutti fruity how awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Colourful cake beautifully made and presented :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely recipe! Thanx for linking this recipe to my ongoing event- Wedding Anniversary Cakes & Sweets

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Gloria can you please post the boiled fruit cAke recipe please please I tried searching lot of sites but couldn't find one....I think this cake has a little cocoa pwder too???but please post it waiting for it

    ReplyDelete

  21. Hi Gloria can you please post the boiled fruit cAke recipe please please I tried searching lot of sites but couldn't find one....I think this cake has a little cocoa pwder too???but please post it waiting for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post it but please give me sometime .I cant promise you ill post it soon but ill surely try my best to post it.

      Delete