Just like the other Icecreams from My blog this too is easy,eggless made without Icecream Maker..
With just few ingredients this yummy Butterscotch icecream is ready..I have used cashews for the praline ,you may use almonds or hazelnut too.
1 cup Whipped cream
150 gms Condensed milk
2 tbsp icing sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp butterscotch essence
few drops of yellow colour
50 gms cashews
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp butter
oil to grease
- In a pan heat sugar and cook on medium flame for 6-7 minutes till sugar melts,stir continuously.
- Once it reaches amber colour ,switch the flame off.
- Remove from Flame and add cashews and butter and mix
- Spread the mixture on the parchment /butter paper and allow it to cool and harden
- Using a rolling pin/mortar pestle or grinder ,coarsely powder the praline and keep aside.
- In a bowl take whipped cream ,icing sugar and mix essence and yellow food colour
- Beat till you get soft peaks
- Add condensed milk and cream * and beat for 2-3 minutes
- Add praline and mix well with spatula
- Pour it in air tight container and freeze for 6-7 hours until set.
*Add 1/2 cup Amul fresh cream if you are using non dairy whipped cream
If you dont find butterscotch essence ,skip it and use only vanilla 1 tsp
I somehow dont like the flavour of butterscotch essence so added vanilla and butterscotch both ,you may only add 1 tsp vanilla or 1/2 tsp butterscotch alone.
You can make praline with almonds or hazelnut too.
You can even add butterscotch pearls .