500 gms chicken breast
1 .5 crushed tsp black pepper
1.5 tsp chilli sauce
1 tbsp lime juice
for the batter
4 tbsp cornflour
4 tbsp maida/plain flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp crushed black pepper
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup maida/flour
oil to deep fry
- Cut chicken breast into thin slices and flatten chicken breast with meat hammer.
- Apply salt,lime juice, black pepper ,chilli sauce to the chicken and marinate for 45 min -1 hr.
- In a bowl Mix flour,cornflour,baking powder,salt,pepper,garlic powder ,oregano egg, cold water and make batter shouldn't be very thick nor too thin.
- In a plain take plain flour/maida and keep aside.
- Dip the marinated chicken in the batter then with the other hand roll it on the flour .
- Dust the excess flour and deep fry in hot oil over medium flame till golden brown.
- Serve with dip/sauce of your choice.