Soft pillowy buns stuffed with delicious mince/kheema ...Goes well with cup of coffee/tea or just have it the way you want its like having kheema pav in a go..Try them and you'll love it..
Makes 8 buns/12 mini buns
For the Buns
2 cup flour
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup milk
1 tbsp milk powder
1.5 tsp instant yeast
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
1 tbsp melted butter
For the Mince filling recipe click here
You could add one boiled and mashed potato to the mince mixture ,this will help it to bind well and make it easier to stuff.
- Dissolve yeast with sugar in lukewarm water and let it rise.
- In a bowl mix flour ,salt ,milk powder.
- Add the yeast mixture and knead .
- Mix warm milk and melted butter to this and knead to a soft dough.
- When the dough comes together add oil and knead for 4-5 min .
- The dough should be soft and smooth.
- Cover it with a cling foil and let it double in its volume.
- It may take around 45 min -1 hr.
- Once the dough has risen well Punch down the air and knead for 2-3 min.
- Divide into balls .
- Flatten each ball on your palm and place the mince stuffing.
- Cover to form a ball and pinch the seam side down.
- Cover with a damp cloth and let it proof for 30 min or till its double in volume.
- Brush the top with egg wash/milk and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 18-20 min at 180 degree .
- Enjoy it hot or with a cup of tea /coffee