Chicken Reshmi Masala or Murg Reshmi Masala is a very delicious dish made with chicken ..the chicken is soft and melt in mouth as it's marinated with curds and few spices then cooked in a rich creamy gravy .Chicken Reshmi goes well with naan rice or roti .
Make this delicious reshmi chicken masala for any parties or dinner your guest will love this I'm sure .
for the marination
500 gms chicken.
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp lime juice
3 -4 green chillies chopped
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 cup curds
1 tbsp fresh cream
Chopped coriander leaves
Chopped mint leaves
Marinate the chicken for 1 hour with the above mentioned ingredients and keep aside.
for the gravy
2-3 green chillies
1 tsp kasoori methi
1/2 tsp garam Masala powder
2 tbsp fresh cream
- Slice 2 onions finely
- Heat 2tbsp oil in a pan and fry the onions til they turn soft and translucent
- Remove it in a plate
- Grind the fried onions and. cashews with little water to a paste .
- Heat a pan add the same oil in which the onions were fried .
- Add the bay leaves and paste and saute until it begins to leave oil.
- Now add in the marinated chicken and saute well for 8-10 minutes .
- Add chopped coriander leaves and some Mint leaves along with 2-3 slitted green chillies.
- Cover and let it cook well .
- Add about 1 tsp crushed kasuri methi and 1/2 tsp garam masala powder .
- Mix well add salt if needed
- Heat a coal until red hot
- Once the gravy is done switch the flame off and add 1 tbsp fresh cream and mix.
- Keep a small foil over it and place the hot coal .
- Add 1-2 drops of oil or ghee over the coal and immediately cover with lid.
- Keep the lid covered for 5 minutes .
- Serve with rice roti or naan .