chicken 500 gms boneless pieces
1 tbsp lime juice
4-5 tbsp curds/dahi/yogurt
pinch of turmeric powder
1 to 1.5 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1.5 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1.5 - 2 tbsp cornflour
pinch of red food colour(optional)
oil to deep fry
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and wash well ,drain all the excess water.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with salt,curds ,lime and a he spices and set aside for 2-3 hrs.
- When your ready to fry mix the cornflour into the marinated chicken mix it well.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadhai/pan to deep fry the chicken.
- Place the chicken pieces in the hot oil and fry on low flame.
- Fry till the chicken is cooked well and crispy.
Don't place the spoon or stir the chicken pieces as you put the chicken or else the marination will all stick to the spoon leaving the chicken plain and it won't be crispy too.
You can also use rice flour instead of cornflour.
Try adding 2-3 crushed garlic cloves with skin into the hot oil it will give a very nice flavor to your chicken 65.
Don't skip the curry leaves as the main flavour comes from the fried curry leaves ,add the curry leaves to the chicken while its still frying
for some more chicken fry recipes do check the links below
.sending this to Tanya's event and Babi's event