This Mango Cheesecake taste as good as the one made with philladephia cream cheese ,here I have used mango sponge cake as the base and it tasted really great.You can also use vanilla sponge cake if you fin theres too much of mango been used but it did taste great..
1 1/2 cup Mango pulp
250 -300 gms paneer
1 tin condensed milk
200 ml fresh cream
3/4 cup hung curd
For the Mango Glaze
1/2 cup pulp
1/2 cup hot water
1 .5 tsp gelatin
- Blend together ,paneer ,curd cheese/hung curd,fresh cream and condensed milk and Mango pulp till all is well combined
- mix 2 tbsp gelatin in 3tbsp water till it dissolves then mix it in the cream and paneer mixture
- Blend together and pour over the sponge cake
- Let it set for 2-4 hours or till set.
- Once set pour over the mango glaze and refrigerate till set
I have used the basic sponge cake recipe just added milk powder and condensed milk instead of eggs and mango puree for the mango flavour.
You could also use a vanilla sponge or a biscuit base as used in my Mango Cheesecake Recipe