I will post all that cooked for Easter in the coming days .Today I'll share with you all my fav pizza.If you love chicken tikka you'll definitely love this pizza..Boneless chicken marinated with yogurt and spices then pan fried makes a very good topping for this pizza.Do try this yummy pizza and you'll love it for sure.Vegetarians can use Paneer Tikka instead of chicken.
For chicken tikka
chicken boneless 250 gms cut in cubes
1.5 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp yogurt
1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1/2 tsp chaat masala
Pizza Sauce Click here for the recipe
Pizza base Refer to this post for recipe
Mozzarella Cheese 1/2 cup
Parmesan cheese grated 1/2 cup
Oregano 1/2 tsp
Mixed herbs 1 tsp
Diced onion 1
1 Capsicum cut in cubes.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with all the ingredients and leave aside for 1 hr or more.
- In a tawa/non stick pan add 1 tsp oil and the marinated chicken and cook till done.
- Apply the pizza sauce on the base of the pizza.
- Sprinkle cheese all over
- Place the chicken pieces,diced onion and capsicum
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese
- Also sprinkle some oregano and mixed herbs .
- I love to drizzle little olive oil over the toppings just before putting it in the oven.
- Pre heat the oven for 10 min at 180 degree Celsius
- Bake Pizza for about 15-2-0 min. till the cheese has melted and is bubbly.
- Enjoy your homemade Chicken Tikka Pizza hot/warm.