Full fat cream Milk 1 litre
Sugar 2 tbsp
few strands of saffron/kesar
rose water few drops
- In a wide non stick pan/thick bottomed pan bring milk to boil
- Once the milk has come to a boil reduce the flame to the lowest.
- You will see a layer f cream over the milk,With the wooden spoon/spatula push the cream layer to the sides of the pan.
- You have to repeat this for a number of times till the milk has reduced and is thick
- Add sugar and saffron to the milk when its thick enough.
- Scrape the cream collected in the sides of the pan and combine it to the thickened milk.
- Add few drops of rose water.
- Turn off the flame and garnish with almonds.
- Serve it at room temperature or enjoy it chilled.