125 g butter softened
125 gm plain flour/maida
25 gm icing sugar
25 gm corn flour
1\2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp milk
100 gm chocolate melted
- Whisk butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Sift the flour,cornflour together.
- Add Vanilla extract to the butter mixture and add sifted flour .
- Whisk on low speed add milk whisk till thick and sticky.
- Fit the piping bag with star nozzle.
- Preheat oven at 180degree Celsuius
- Pipe into fingers and bake at 180 degree Celsius for 15-20 min.
- Remove from the baking tray and place on wire rack to cool.
- Dip in chocolate and let it set.
sending this to Kids Lunch Box Recipes Event By Indusladies.com